Do you have a story to tell, firsthand account, valuable information, or photos about a news story to pass along to our editors? Do you feel like your article can speak to an audience of its own in relation to our topics?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you! 🙂
At Times International we are actively looking for new and interesting content, unsolicited opinion, and international news pitches to share with our readers. Currently, with 25,000 monthly readers, we can help your work reach a large audience. Writers should familiarise themselves with our content before contacting us.
- Our articles and blogs range between 600 – 3000 words.
- In a typical week, we receive many submissions. Please make sure you understand the kind of content we prefer and include a brief explanation, why your pitch is an important one and who you aim to target.
- If you have a compelling local or international story, it should also be framed in such a way that it is relevant to readers across the country.
- We address a wide range of topics from Politics, Education, Entertainment, Lifestyle, and Tech. Make sure your article falls into one of these.
- We can help you build your SEO and also open to link exchanging or partnerships.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with the kind of content we publish and highlight to us, in which category you wish your work to be featured: Business, Education, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Politics, or Tech.
The content we do not accept!
- Articles links to unsolicited or dark websites
- Research articles
- Product promotions
- Content with profanity
- Abusive or strongly opinionated articles
- Biased content towards race/sex/ethnicity
- Articles with pirated images or videos
In order to review your work, we’d need a title, meta-description, feature image, and several licensed images from your website eg. Unsplashed, Pixabay, Pexels, etc.
Please send us a short pitch (100 to 200 words) for review, describing your article. One of our employees will get back to you as soon as possible if your article seems to match our interest.